T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad. Which kind of salad are you looking for? This is a dish I almost always make when I have leftover turkey. It's inexpensive, delicious and easy to prepare.
Pasta salad is the perfect party food. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Easy and healthy pasta salad with vegetables like peas, red bell pepper and red cabbage. You can cook T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad
- You need 1 cup of pasta (of choice).
- You need 2 of chopped pickled Dill.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of olives (optional).
- Prepare 1 small of chunks of pineapple (optional).
- Prepare 1 of some croutons for crunch (optional).
- You need 1 of few bits of cooked chicken (optional).
With it's delicious Turkish yogurt sauce it will be your one of the. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal.
T's Turkish Cold Pasta Salad step by step
- Those are all the ingredients I used..
- Boil pasta according to the instructions given on the box..
- Drain all the water from the pasta. I sometimes hold the cooked pasta under running cold water or just add around a tablespoon of olive oil to it and mix it well with the pasta to prevent the cooked pasta from sticking together and getting lumpy..
- Mix together all the ingredients mentioned on the list with forks, carefully enough to not break the pasta. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Perfect fix for summer, brunch or a picnic. Get creative with the optional ingredients I mentioned above. I got creative and added some lettuce to the salad this time..
It has carbs from the pasta, protein. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for any potluck. Whenever summer rolls around, we always seem to be headed to barbecues, potlucks, and patio parties. This cold tuna pasta salad has Mediterranean flavors and features whole chunk tuna (packed in water), peas, celery, green onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives, pepperoncini and parsley. This pasta salad recipe is loaded with tomatoes, peas and parsley, giving it a lot of flavor and added nutrition.