Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker.
You can have Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker
- You need 1 sliced of Beetroot.
- Prepare 1 sliced of Onion.
- Prepare 1 sliced of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves some.
- You need 4 tspoon of Coconut shredded.
- You need 2 tspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 sliced of Green chilli.
Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker step by step
- Cut the beetroot and onion tomato like this.
- Heat a cooker add 3 tspoon oil and add mustard seed 1 tspoon after it cracks add onion curry leaves and green Chilli stir with laddle 4 min it's slightly changed colour add tomatoes add Salt stir 5 min well…
- After tomato cooked add beetroot and give quick stir and add chilli powder And turmeric powder give stir 2 min. And add 1 small glass of water adjust the salt and spicy.. Close and put 1 whistle.
- In a blender add coconut make a paste. After preasure gone transfer the gravy in bowl keep boil and add coconut mix give 4 to 5 min boil and finally add 1/2 tspoon jaggery or sugar. Turn off the stove..
- Tasty And healthy beetroot gravy Ready.