Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies full of fresh fruit & melty chocolate chunks. They're perfect for the holiday season & nobody can ever tell that they're. Chewy and loaded with dark chocolate chunks these Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect HEALTHY delight for all family to enjoy.
Anything with dark chocolate is healthy in my books – I mean…all those antioxidants and brain calming stuff… 🙂 This recipe I am gonna have to borrow! Ultra chewy coconut oatmeal cookies with puddles of chocolate chunks and flakes of sweet coconut. Dairy free and made with coconut oil instead of butter! You can cook Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- You need 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
Coconut oil: coconut oil gives these healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies the right amount of moisture and flavor. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. It went through rounds and rounds of testing. But we're proud to say that what we But a cookie isn't a cookie unless it's a little naughty—so we added some quality dark chocolate chunks and tart dried cherries for the perfect bite.
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
These No bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are just what your taste buds need. Plus, who couldn't use a little more simplicity in their life? If you make this No-Bake chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and you like them please share it. Also leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts. You're in for a treat with these Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies made with no flour, less sugar, dark chocolate chips & natural PB.