kadhai paneer – indian delicacy. Kadai paneer is a delicious, flavorful & spicy dish made with paneer, kadai masala & herbs. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions. Indian cottage cheese or paneer cooked in onion tomato gravy with kadai masala.
Kadhai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy. You website is one stop destination for all the Indian Recepies. You can cook kadhai paneer – indian delicacy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of kadhai paneer – indian delicacy
- You need 1 lb of paneer.
- You need 2 large of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 small of red chillies.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 12 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of green chilly.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
Appreciate you for taking time in making the videos demonstrating the way to cook. Kadhai paneer is a North Indian paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped paneer and capsicum cooked in a delectable onion- tomato based gravy. A delicious paneer vegetable dish to be served with roti or naans, garnished with cream or chopped coriander leaves..all know kadai paneer is a north indian vegetarian's world delicacy . anyone who loves paneer loves to eat kadai paneer. . trust me it so follow this recipe and amaze yourself and your family with this authentic tasting kadai paneer dish which you can now make at. Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala.
kadhai paneer – indian delicacy step by step
- heat red chillies on a hot pan with a tablespoon of oil for a minute or two and make them sort of crispy..
- now take the red chillies and crush them with a pin roller.
- add one tablespoon of any edible oil in a pan and fry chopped capsicum and take them out of the pan and keep them aside..
- now crush the garlic cloves neatly with a pin roller and fry them in a pan with two tablespoon oil until the garlic turns little golden brown. now add coriander powder and the crushed chillies in the same pan and cook for half a minute..
- now add minced ginger and the green chilly in the pan..
- now add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until the oil starts to separate..
- now add fenugreek seeds and salt to taste..
- now add cooked capsicum,paneer or cottage cheese pieces,coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for two to three minutes..
This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground spices like coriander and red chilies! Enjoy it with naan or paratha. Paneer is an Indian delicacy that is used in many preparations. It is used in various types of Indian Gravies that are enjoyed widely across the country. Paneer Capsicum Masala is made by cooking paneer in a rich and creamy onion capsicum tomato gravy.