Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins.
You can have Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins
- It’s 4 cup of Quick oats oatmeal.
- You need 1 packages of Blue berries.
- Prepare 5 of Bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sunflower seeds (unsalted).
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Roasted almonds (salted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk (I used cashew milk you may use soy or almond as well).
- Prepare 2 of Apples finely chopped (I used green apples).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Healthy Banana Blue Apple Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl.
- Then add blue berries and finely chopped apples and continue to smash together until mixed well.
- Next add 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Blend ingredients together and set aside.
- In seperate bowl mix 4 cup quick oats 2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp baking powder until blended.
- Then mix wet ingredients with dry and blend in almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Lightly coat muffin pan with cooking spray and spoon oatmeal mixture into the pan bake at 350 for 10-15 min or until browned.
- Take muffins out of pan to cool and let the muffins become firm so they dont fall apart and then Enjoy :)).