Nutritious Gisei Dofu in an Omelette Pan.
You can cook Nutritious Gisei Dofu in an Omelette Pan using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutritious Gisei Dofu in an Omelette Pan
- Prepare 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 of cm Carrot.
- You need 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 40 ml of The soaking liquid from the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of tabslespoons Dashi soy sauce (or shiro dashi).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of handful Thinly sliced green onion.
Nutritious Gisei Dofu in an Omelette Pan step by step
- Drain the tofu and then mash it roughly..
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in water to rehydrate. Remove the stems and chop roughly. Save the soaking liquid. Julienne the carrot..
- Pour the sesame oil into a heated frying pan and fry the shiitake mushrooms and carrot..
- Once the carrot is tender, add the tofu. Mash and fry further..
- Add the mushroom soaking liquid, dashi soy sauce and ground sesame seeds. Fry until all the liquid has evaporated..
- Remove the frying pan from the heat. Add the beaten eggs and green onion..
- Heat an omelette frying pan and pour in the oil. Pour in the Step 6 mixture and cook over a low heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Once the bottom of the mixture has set, cover the pan with a plate or chopping board. Flip over the tofu omelette..
- Put back into the frying pan and cook the other side. Press the top lightly to colour the bottom evenly..
- After cooking the omelette, cut into small pieces..