Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. Spicy Chicken Tacos -are an easy chicken taco recipe filled with simple and clean ingredients. As many of you know Mexican cuisine is my absolute. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family.
Very quick, and easy to make. The cornflakes gave the chicken a nice, crunchy coating. I took the advice of the above commenters and chopped View image. You can have Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- You need 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- Prepare of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- You need of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of taco shell.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Spicy Chicken Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Great for a quick weeknight dinner, backyard cookouts, and tailgate Everyone can grab a warm tortilla from the pile and make their own tacos just they way they like them. Add in the crushed tomatoes and chicken and stir until the chicken is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl..for spicy and tasty fried chicken, these fried chicken strips are easy to prepare and taste great!
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos step by step
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell……
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes……
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips…….
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮……..
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Dip each chicken strip once again in the buttermilk mixture, then coat again with the flour mixture. Serve these tasty chicken strips with chipotle mayonnaise, buffalo aioli, or a blue cheese or ranch. Try these quick and easy tacos for your next Taco Tuesday and never look back! (P. S., don't forget the margarita!) What types of tortillas should I use? We like our chicken tacos topped with red onion (pickled onions would be great too), avocado, cilantro, and cheese.