Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad.
You can have Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad
- Prepare of Salad components:.
- It’s 8 ounces of noodles, cooked al dente per package instructions (soba, angel hair, and rice noodles all work well), COOLED.
- Prepare 8 ounces of pre-cooked protein, cut in bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 of medium Persian cucumber, julienned.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- It’s 6 of asparagus spears, cut into 1/8" slices on the bias.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a small onion, thinly sliced (a couple of green onions, chopped, is ideal, but I didn't have any today).
- It’s of optional: chopped fresh herbs (I like any combination of cilantro, mint, perilla, and basil for this preparation).
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- It’s 1.5-2 Tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce OR fish sauce (slightly less if regular kind).
- You need 1-1.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1-1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lime/lemon juice or vinegar.
Super Quick & Easy Asian Inspired Cold Noodle Salad instructions
- Put your cooked, well drained, and cool noodles into a large mixing bowl..
- Put veg and protein on top..
- Add all dressing ingredients..
- Toss thoroughly, adjust seasoning as needed, and enjoy!.