Quick and Easy Enchilada Sauce.
You can have Quick and Easy Enchilada Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Enchilada Sauce
- Prepare of butter or cooking oil of your choice.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of RoTel or diced chilis (optional).
Quick and Easy Enchilada Sauce step by step
- In saucepan, melt butter and add flour. Stir to combine well..
- Add spices to rue mixture and stir..
- Cook for about a minute or two to get rid of raw flour taste..
- Add beef broth and RoTel. whisk until smooth..
- Cook until thickened..
- I added a touch more broth because I like mine rather thin, adjust to your preference..
- I don't add salt, but if using in yours, use unsalted butter and low sodium broth and it wont be so salty..