Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice. The Best Chinese Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Chinese Long Beans With Ground Beef, Ground Beef Lo Mein, Ground Beef Fried Rice. Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef.
Yes, we previously made a sausage version, but ground chicken, turkey or ground lean pork would work equally well with the recipe. Beef Bulgogi is Korean signature bbq and I've already shared my traditional beef. The flavor is same- but the texture and how easy to make ground beef bulgogi into not only main dish, but appetizer (lettuce wrap!), meal prep, quick week night dinner or weekend brunch by just put sunny side up right. You can have Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- Prepare 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Chinese style Ground beef stir fried in chili peppers, soy sauce, green onion, garlic and vinegar. Now it becomes colder and colder on my side now and it In China, beef is quite expensive. So pork is the most common meat ingredients. Chinese ground beef soups is a good way to enjoy beefy goodness without breaking your wallet.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice instructions
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
It is also a great way to use up any hamburger meat you might have left over from a BBQ although I find that unlikely. These full ground beef barbecue sandwiches really hit the spot after a busy day. They are easy to make and have a fantastic blend of seasonings that no one. This ground beef dish is a lifesaver. It's easy, quick, tasty, and aside from the beef, garlic, and scallion, everything else is basic pantry ingredients.