Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder.
You can have Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel fire roasted tomatoes & chilies, drained.
- Prepare 2 cans of corn, drained.
- It’s 3 of jalapeños, seeded and diced.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need of 2 cups chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smokey paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Quick Creamy Cheesy Spicy Corn Chowder instructions
- In large soup pot add everything except the cheese. Stirring to combine. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add in cheese, stir to combine. Simmer 5 minutes to melt cheese completely. Ready to eat! Enjoy..