Quick Healthy Macaroni Tuna Salad.
You can have Quick Healthy Macaroni Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Macaroni Tuna Salad
- Prepare 13.25 oz of whole grain elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 2 cans of albacora tuna in water drained 8oz.
- You need 3 tbs of mayo.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbs of sweet relish.
- You need 1 can of small sweet peas 8.5oz.
- It’s 3 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of pepper.
Quick Healthy Macaroni Tuna Salad step by step
- Boil noodles 6 minutes or until al dente.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Drain water from tuna.
- Mix macaroni, peas and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or refrigarate..