Quinoa Taco Bake.
You can have Quinoa Taco Bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Taco Bake
- You need 1 pound of Organic Grass Fed Beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium Organic zucchini.
- You need 2 of whole Roasted Red Peppers.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked Quinoa.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of Organic Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic Hot Salsa.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Organic chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Organic Cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Organic Pink Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Pepper Jack cheese.
- You need 1 of Organic Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Quinoa Taco Bake instructions
- Place Quinoa in a mess strainer and rinse. Boil 1 1/2cups of water add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover and simmer for ten minutes..
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop. While it is simmering chop up the onions and mushrooms. Add the onions and mushrooms to the ground beef and sauté until the onions are transparent and the beef is browned..
- Grease a 10"x 15" casserole dish with coconut oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees..
- Slice and chop up the peppers and zucchini. Add them to the casserole dish. Add chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt and salsa..
- Drain the grease from the ground beef and add the beef, onions and mushrooms to the casserole dish..
- Open the beans and rinse the beans in a mesh strainer. Add them to the casserole dish..
- Add 2 cups of cooked Quinoa to the casserole dish and 1/2 cup of water stir to combine..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. While it is cooking cut cheese into small pieces. After 20 minutes take out the casserole dish add cheese to the top. Bake another 20 minutes..