Jain pav. Our Jain Pav bhaji recipe is a perfect no potato, garlic and onion Pav bhaji for the Jains. There is so much demand for this, that on the streets you find the Jain Mumbai roadside Pav bhaji. Jain pav bhaji, there is something for everybody on the streets of mumbai.
Popular Mumbai pav bhaji made without onions and garlic – Jain Style. Ingredients for Jain Pav Bhaji Recipe. For pav, slit the bread in two halves and apply butter on both sides. You can cook Jain pav using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jain pav
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of eno.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need As required of Milk for brushing.
Garnish the bhaji with fresh coriander, little butter and serve hot with pav and lemon halves. Последние твиты от Pavni Jain (@pavni_jain). Jain pav bhaji – made without onions, garlic and potatoes. Pav bhaji is a fast food dish from India. It consists of a thick vegetable curry served with a soft bread roll.
Jain pav instructions
- In a bowl seive maida, eno, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well..
- Add the curd and mix well. Gradually add water to make a sticky and loose dough..
- Now keep adding dry maida to the kneaded dough till it is smooth. Also keep kneading and pulling for about 7-8 minutes..
- Once smooth add oil and again knead for a while..
- Meanwhile pre heat the oven at 200 deg for 10 minutes..
- Divide the in equal parts. You can make about 6 pavs from this..
- Roll the dough smooth and fold the corners inside. Place these in a greased baking plate or tin. Press a bit. Rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Brush them with milk properly. Now place this tin in the preheated oven. Bkae fro 35 minutes approximately at 200 degree Celsius..
Its origins are in the state of Maharashtra. Pav Bhaji is a favorite fast food dish in India. Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Mumbai Pav bhaji is a popular street food snack from Maharashtra.