Leftover Chicken Salad.
You can cook Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- Prepare 2 of taps sweet relish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of tblsp sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
Leftover Chicken Salad instructions
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..