Classic Meatloaf. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars!
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Classic Meatloaf. back to all recipes. You can cook Classic Meatloaf using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Meatloaf
- You need 3 of lbs. organic ground beef (minimum fat content).
- It’s 2 cups of homemade whole wheat biscuits (crumbled).
- You need 1 of organic egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of organic milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
What's better than a hearty meatloaf? This is a recipe that's easy and foolproof. No bells and whistles – just a few ingredients including beef, egg, breadcrumbs and a simple. I added two large carrots and a zucchini, in addition to the half onion, all shredded in the food processor since I hauled it out to crumb the white bread.
Classic Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl using your bare hands..
- Place mixture in a loaf pan and spread evenly..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and pour out any grease that has accumulated in the pan..
- Cook an additional 20-30 minutes. Check that internal temperature is 150-155 degrees..
- Serve with ketchup, as desired..
This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. A meat thermometer is a kitchen tool that we really think every home cook should own, because it's When you want to shake things up, try our Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf. It's a variation on this classic. Classic Meatloaf – The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need! So tasty, so moist, so juicy and so easy to make, this Classic Meatloaf Recipe is probably the last one you'll ever need.