Air Fried Doughnuts 🍩. Skip the hot oil and make these healthier Air Fryer Doughnuts. Make them glazed with sprinkles, or brush with melted butter and toss with cinnamon sugar! Instead of tasting like a cake, shaped like a doughnut, each of these tastes like freshly fried classic glazed doughnuts.
If you're craving doughnuts without the guilt, these yeast-risen rings deliver the same sweet, tender, and crackly sugar glazed goodness. Pro tip: After the doughnuts have risen, use the parchment paper to help gently transfer them into the air fryer. Use two forks to lower them into the glaze for. You can cook Air Fried Doughnuts 🍩 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Doughnuts 🍩
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- It’s of Soda top cap or water bottle cap.
- You need of Chocolate chips melted.
- It’s of Sprinkles.
Unlike regular fried donuts, baked donuts are more friendly because I can usually save some calories & fat from frying and splurge on the donut icing. It's low-carb donuts using an air fryer! I've been wanting to try this thing ever since I learned about it couple years ago. So I tested a basic donut.
Air Fried Doughnuts 🍩 instructions
- Open the biscuits and flatting out biscuit with Palm of hand,then use a bottle cap to make a hole in the center Place the biscuit donuts in the air fryer on the rack at 360 degrees F and then cook for 6 minutes..
- (spray rack with nonstick spray and the top of the biscuits as well before cooking).
- Flip the donuts about half way through cooking time Once cool enough to handle dip the donuts into the chocolate and top as desired..
- Cinnamon & sugar – make a cinnamon & sugar mixture in a bowl. In another bowl melt some butter… dip doughnut in melted butter covering it in butter, then coat in cinnamon & sugar mixture. eat right away.
Yep, air-fried Vegan Chinese Doughnuts are a very real possibility in your future! Although the air-fried ones are definitely not as OMG-worthy as the deep fried ones, they certainly hold their own! In fact, this experiment has made me want to try making other baked goods in the air fryer…like savory. Repeat with remaining donuts and donut holes. Yeap, using the air fryer to cook donuts is much healthier than the traditional frying method.