Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes. Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Frosting, Carrot Cake Cupcakes, Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, Pink Lemonade Cupcakes, and (non-alcoholic) Pina Colada Cupcakes. Make the pancakes: Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl, forming a well in the center. Add in milk, egg, rum, and stirring to combine.
It is one of my favorite combinations and there isn't a much better way to start the day than with a big stack of pancakes! These are really easy to throw together and have mostly. Since it's February, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. You can have Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes
- You need 2 cups of baking mix.
- It’s 6 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- You need 2 of flax eggs.
- You need of vegan chocolate chips.
- It’s of coconut whipped cream.
You know what I think might help you feel better? Maybe you need to take some time to yourself, whip yourself up a big stack of pancakes and indulge. So…okay….so how did the Piña Colada Pancake happen then? Colada-ing their little faces off in your pancake batter wooooo wooooo!
Vegan Chocolate Pina Colada Pancakes instructions
- Prepare flax egg. Let sit 5-10 minutes. (Flax egg is simply 1 tbsp ground flax seeds plus 1 tbsp water).
- Heat pan over low-sodium heat – we will be making silver dollar pancakes..
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl..
- Dollop spoonfuls of batter into greased or dry pan, depending of the type of pan you have. If greasing pan, it is recommended that you use something other than coconut oil..
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the moist pancake while they cook..
- When center of pancake bubbles, they are ready to flip. Give them another minute or 2 on the second side before removing to cool..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream for extra tropical-ness!.
If you remember my slow and low discussion from the Lemon Poppy Seed Coconut Flour Pancakes No-Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Recipe for Piña Colada Cake – Pina Colada Pineapple Cake with Coconut. Fluffy and soft sponge I'd skip all the alcohol and make it vegan. Pina Colada Cake – We are going dessert crazy today. Incredibly flavorful gluten Free Piña Colada Pancakes made with coconut flour, coconut milk, and.