Tori's Diet Salad with Chicken Breast. Chicken breasts are marinated with ground ginger, coriander, and sesame oil, then roasted and shredded before being added to this colorful Asian-inspired cabbage salad. Strips of grilled teriyaki chicken breasts are served with salad greens, a spicy tomato-jalapeno salsa, chunks of pineapple, and a wonderful honey-mustard vinaigrette. Then check out this great chicken breast dish served with salad greens or pasta.
Ingredients: Chicken breast, chickpeas, cucumber, green onions, fresh mint, plain fat-free yogurt, garlic, salt, spinach leaves, feta. And this is our healthy family recipes blog. I grew up in Ukraine on real food. You can have Tori's Diet Salad with Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tori's Diet Salad with Chicken Breast
- It’s 200 grams of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 of lemon.
- You need 1 head of dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 2 slice of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
As an adult, I tried many diets without results. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper and coat with flour. Cut the chicken breasts diagonally into narrow strips. Place the chickpea salad in small bowls with chicken.
Tori's Diet Salad with Chicken Breast step by step
- Slice the chicken into small cubes.
- add to boiling water and wait for 10 minutes.
- When the chicken is prepared put it aside to let her cool off a little.
- cut all the vegetables and put them in a bowl.
- Add the chicken.
- Pour the lemon juice on the salad and add olive oil.
- Add pepper and if you want to a little salt.
Spring salad made of fresh vegetables. Delicious vegetable salad on grey board. Green salad with grilled chicken and grilled courgette – top view and space for text. Find healthy, delicious chicken salad recipes including buffalo chicken, grilled chicken and pasta chicken salad. Healthier Recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.