Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal marinated.
We develop the recipes, photograph, shoot. This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. I hope you're getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather. You can cook Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- You need 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
You may also like my Mediterranean quinoa salad, my Mediterranean. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two. Want to try something more traditional? This Summer Macaroni Salad is perfect!
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. This easy Greek pasta salad is a Mediterranean delight! Each serving includes tender pasta, fresh vegetables, and creamy feta cheese. Pasta – How do you choose the right dried pasta for the salad? I like to use shorter noodles that have grooves that can catch the dressing when tossed.