Cauliflower rice. Cauliflower Rice is a rice substitution that is so amazing, surprising delicious, very easy to make, low calorie, gluten free, and diabetic friendly. It can be eaten as a side alone or as a base for dishes like. Cauliflower Fried Rice: Your Asian restaurant favorite fried rice, made healthy.
Cauliflower Rice seasoned with Mexican flavors, and then topped with all your favorites. It's seems like it's everywhere and in everything, so I thought I would take a few Stores often sell "riced" cauliflower in bags, but I prefer to make it myself because you never know. No, it probably wouldn't win in a side-by-side taste test with either couscous or white rice, but it does a fair job of coming close. You can cook Cauliflower rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower rice
- Prepare of cauliflower rice:.
- You need 1 of small head of raw cauliflower.
- It’s 1 cup of sprouted mix beans or lentils.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of small organic zucchini diced.
- It’s 1 of small pomegranate seeds only.
- It’s 4-6 of fresh mint leaves chopped.
- Prepare of dressing:.
- It’s 1 of lime juiced.
- You need 1 of small orange juiced.
- You need 2 tbs of hempseed oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of optional topping:.
- You need 1/3 cup of raw pistachos chopped.
- Prepare leaves of extra mint.
These dinner recipes are packed with flavor, nutrients and will keep you satisfied for hours. Cauliflower rice has magically worked its cruciferous ways into kitchens as a low-carb, paleo, and vegetable alternative to grains. When broken down by chopping or grating into tiny rice-sized pieces. Luckily, a cauliflower is super easy to break down and turn into rice.
Cauliflower rice instructions
- Cut the stalk off the cauliflower and discard the leaves. Roughly chop it up and place it into the food processor and mix for 20 seconds into a rice like consistency (alternately, use a hand grader)..
- Transfer to a bowl and add washed bean/lentil sprouts, chopped bell peppep,zuchinni pomegranate seeds and chopped mint leaves..
- In a separate small bowl, mix all the ingredients for dressing..
- Pour the dressing over salad and stir well..
- Chill for at least 1 hour to let the flavors combine..
Microwave fresh cauliflower rice in a heatproof bowl, covered with cling film, for three minutes on Have you tried making cauliflower rice? Let us know how you got on and how you cooked yours in. Learn how to make cauliflower rice (it's easy!). Cauliflower rice is healthy, easy to make, and it's so delicious. Cauliflower rice is the perfect way to spice up pretty much any of your favorite recipes, turning them into something new and interesting.