Indian cheese cake. It's my take on a Bengali dessert called bhapa doi. Would you have guessed that this milk-based sweet is an Indian dessert?! Some of our non-Indian friends tried this and had no clue – they said it tasted just like cheesecake!
I had got a few recipe requests for sharing an eggless cheesecake. This recipe is a baked version and does need an oven. I prepare cheesecakes once in a while. You can cook Indian cheese cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian cheese cake
- It’s 1/2 kg of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
How to Make Indian Cheese Cake. Pour curd into a fine strainer. When some of the water has drained and the curd is reduced to half its volume, pour into a bowl and beat till smooth. Add milk, condensed milk, cardamom and saffron.
Indian cheese cake step by step
- Boil milk add vinegar and boil again for a while. cheese will form. drain water..
- Add semolina, sugar, and cardamom powder. mix it well till it become soft. add little water for cake constistancy. keep moist. add some dry fruits..
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 200 degree celcius for 15 mins..
- Cake is ready.
Mix well and pour into a pudding dish. Pour enough water in the rice cooker pan to come up half way up the pudding bowl. New York Style Cheesecake has a rich, dense, smooth and creamy consistency that is hard to resist. When in the US it would be very difficult to walk by Cheesecake Factory without wanting to eat cheesecake. I would for no given excuse miss having my favorite cheesecake.