Roasted Chicken Spice Blend. This simple herb and spice blend with paprika, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary, and sage is the perfect rub for a roast chicken. Also I didn't process the spices together once I had them mixed up because I really prefer them without grinding. I used a whole cut-up kosher chicken from Trader Joe's, and this.
Transfer the roasted chicken to the serving dish of cooked collard greens. This spicy roast chicken recipe is like Nashville hot chicken except it's baked not fried. Made with an easy spice rub of cayenne and garlic. You can have Roasted Chicken Spice Blend using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Spice Blend
- It’s 2 tbsp of Organic No-Salt Seasoning Costco's brand.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried tarragon.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Except, of course, this spicy chicken is roasted, not fried. But it's still crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside and warmly spiced through and through with. A stellar spice blend is one of the easiest ways to amp up the flavors of a dish, taking a simple seared pork chop or baked chicken thigh to the next level. But what makes a spice mix great?
Roasted Chicken Spice Blend instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and blend together with your finger tips. The salt granules seem to help break down the tarragon flakes without having to use a mortar and pestle..
- Store in an old empty and cleaned spice jar. Label the jar if you're not gonna use it all right away. Otherwise you'll end up like me and have a ton of unlabeled mixes in the cabinet and have to play the smell and taste test game to figure out if this will for dinner!.
- Dust all sides of any chicken cut or whole chicken and cook. Also good mixed into a flour blend when making fried chicken..
This is a test of Epicure Selections new Roast Chicken Seasoning. This is a no salt blend. I do not work or sell Epicure Selections. Ever have a worn index card recipe from your mother with food stains covering the words? We were looking for a new way to cook a chicken and I found this recipe.