Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! Just leaving you another delicious minute mug dessert! I hope you give this one a try.definitely a winner!
Marshmallow Stuffed PB Chocolate Chip Cookies. This Easy Chocolate Fudge is incredibly smooth, rich, and creamy! Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. You can cook Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 1/2 of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare of Nutella how much you want.
- It’s of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
Chocolate Brownie Recipe,How to Make Eggless Chocolate Brownie in Microwave recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. Just flour, curds, butter, cocoa and a few other everyday ingredients when worked the right way give rise to a fantastic treat that is perfect to serve with tea or as a dessert. My children always looked forward to these fudge brownies as an after-school snack. They're so fudgy they don't need icing.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 step by step
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff. But let's be honest: the stuff they add to commercial chocolate bars is anything but good for you. Then add in the oil, flour, cocoa powder, and the salt. Mix all the ingredients until well incorporated.