Crunch Top Apple Pie.
You can have Crunch Top Apple Pie using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunch Top Apple Pie
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 of pre-made pie crust (enough for top and bottom).
- It’s 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 16 oz of jar of apple sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of diced and peeled cooking apples (most varieties will work just fine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Crunch Topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Crunch Top Apple Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 425ºf.
- Line pie pan with the first pie crust.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, sugar, applesauce, and apples.
- Fill lined pie pan with apple mixture.
- place dabs of butter on top of pie mixture.
- place top pf pie crust on top in any way you would like making sire there are at least some slits for steam to escape.
- Make crunch topping by combining flour, sugar, and butter, until a crumbled texture.
- Sprinkle crunch mixture on top of pie.
- Place pie in oven for 10 min, then lower temperature to 350ºf and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- Set out to cool.