skunks simple goulash stove top.
You can have skunks simple goulash stove top using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of skunks simple goulash stove top
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 box of macaroni 16 ounces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 can of tomato sauce 12 ounces each.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato paste 8 ounces each.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet dried basil.
- Prepare 2 cup of pasta water boiling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Romano Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of for topping white extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese about 1/4 cup each.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
skunks simple goulash stove top instructions
- in a big pot add about 6 quarts water 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil 2 tablespoonfuls of salt bring to boil add pasta bring back to boil boil 7-9 minutes till done.
- while pasta water is heating in a pan add beef onion spices after brown add sauce and paste add water stir well.
- drain pasta add sauce add Romano cheese stir well turn off heat serve with shredded white cheddar cheese.