Pineapple upside-down cake.
You can have Pineapple upside-down cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside-down cake
- It’s 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- You need 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- It’s 2 of maraschino cherries.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need Dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Pineapple upside-down cake instructions
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..