Milky Besan Laddus. How to make a Perfect Besan Ladoo a Complete and Perfect Recipe With Point out Mistakes. A Simple Recipe of Besan Ke Laddu by Kitchen With Amna. Besan ke laddu, How to make besan ladoo, besan ladoo recipe step by step, besan ladoo recipe video, besan ladoo with bura,punjabi besan ladoo.
Roll the mixture into similar size balls. Serve Cardamom flavored Milky coconut laddu immediately. You can cook this sweet for Celebrations and festivals. You can have Milky Besan Laddus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milky Besan Laddus
- It’s 2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Condensed Milk or Milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almonds slivered.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cashewnuts slivered.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pistachios halved for the final garnishing.
This Besan Ladoo (Laddu) recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes Delicious besan ladoos (Besan laddus) made with dry fruits and a hint of saffron and cardamom. Roast besan well in medium flame with constant stirring until it turns deep golden brown in colour. besan ladoo are made and relished for festivals, family events and different occasions. The finish of the laddoos should be shiny, which is an indication of perfectly cooked. some common laddu recipes made across india without any alterations to it, and besan ladoo is one such recipe. well, i am reposting this recipe as part revisiting my old recipe. Besan Ladoo or Besan Ke Laddu- a popular north Indian sweets recipe, made during festivals or auspicious occasions.
Milky Besan Laddus step by step
- Heat a non stick pan with a tablespoon of Ghee. Roast Gram Flour or Besan on a low heat until a slight colour change is seen..
- At this point, it smells heavenly. Take it out in a plate and add Sugar, Nuts and Cardamom powder to it. Mix well..
- Now add warm Ghee to it little by little and start mixing. Take a small portion of it in your hands and try to shape it into a ball. The mixture should be warm..
- Do not add all Ghee at once. Add it little at a time. Now Condensed Milk to it. You should be able to shape it into balls very easily. Condensed Milk actually helps to bind these Laddus well..
- Delicious Laddus can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator and relished upto a week..
These gorgeous Besan ladoos are made using. Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular ladoo recipes that I wanted to try since long but it pushed me only when my sis insisted me to try it after she tasted besan laddu last week. Besan Ladoo recipe in Urdu and English by Sooperchef. Chickpea flour laddus (also known as besan laddus) are made by cooking chickpea flour with sugar and ghee. Green cardamom is usually added for flavoring.