quick easy cheap tuna pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This healthy tuna pasta recipe can be jazzed up or even made more simple than it already is. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs.
This Quick Easy Tuna Pasta recipe is a delicious, healthy meal to make when time is short, but you still want to make a nutritious meal for dinner or lunch. Last week, I made a recipe with quinoa pasta, and since I loved the texture of it, I am now totally addicted to this pasta. Every time I want to cook. You can cook quick easy cheap tuna pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of quick easy cheap tuna pasta
- It’s 5 cup of pasta.
- You need 2 can of tuna chunks or flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of salad cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of ground pepper.
An easy tuna pasta bake recipe that's a proper family favourite. With melted Cheddar cheese on top, it'll guarantee clean plates all round! Meanwhile, place a large pan of water on to boil. Once boiling, add a good pinch of salt followed by the pasta.
quick easy cheap tuna pasta step by step
- empty a small bag of pasta into a saucepan and boil for 10 mins.
- once cooked. drain pasta then add the tuna. mix until tuna has broken up.
- add a bit of ground pepper and the parsley.
- add as much salad cream as you wish then serve.
- add a bit of parsley for garnish.
Tuna pasta bake is a classic family recipe. This quick and comforting Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is a fast and easy weeknight dinner that only requires a few simple ingredients. So they're an excellent item to keep on hand in your freezer to whip up quick and easy dinners, like this Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan. Lent Mediterranean Canned Tuna Pasta and Noodles. I keep making it and eating it, making it and eating it.