Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food). Cut into finger size pieces, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve. For more delicious finger food ideas visit www.mummycooks.ie. Sweet Potato Finger Food for Baby.
They make a perfect baby finger food and We used dried cranberries in ours, which give both a fruitiness and a sweetness to the muffins – you can use raisins instead, or leave. Make sure to smoosh or cut. Parents of a teething baby, grab some sweet potatoes when you are at the grocery store. You can cook Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food)
- Prepare Half of cup of sweet potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare of Quarter cup of uncooked skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baby cereal (I used organic baby porridge).
These mini chicken + carrot meatballs are a perfect first finger food for baby, but don't be surprised when the rest of the family starts popping them in their mouths. Sweet potatoes and potatoes should be introduced in baby foods from six months and above. Chicken and beetroot puree: Beetroot is rich in Once the casserole has cooled, you can serve in two ways – cut it into tiny pieces to serve as finger food or blend coarsely with chicken stock to make a. This Ultimate Guide to Finger Food For Babies not only gives a long list of finger food ideas, it Starting your baby on finger foods can be exciting but it can also be an overwhelming and frustrating experience.
Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food) step by step
- Peel, wash and cube orange sweet potatoes. Place it in a steamer to steam for at least 15min, until it is soft. Remove from heat and roughly mash with a fork..
- Cut skinless and boneless chicken breast (fats trimmed) into cubes. Using a food processor, grind the meat until it forms a smooth paste..
- Add mashed sweet potatoes and baby cereal into the ground chicken and pulse a few times until ingredients are well mixed..
- Shape mixture into half inch balls (rough balls will do, the rough texture helps those little hands with grabbing the meatballs). I used a teaspoon for this and just scooped out the mixture and drop them onto a heatproof plate..
- Steam for at least 15min or until the pieces are cooked through. Cool down and serve to your little one! (note please ensure constant monitoring while the little one is eating to minimise the risk of choking). Serve with the side of other veggies cut into bite pieces (sweet potato sticks, long beans, cucumber sticks, pumpkin cubes etc)..
Serve as fries, wedges or small bite-size pieces. Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers Are Perfect For… Seriously, it makes these a great dish to bring Finger food for picky eater kiddos. Plus, they are the perfect food for dipping! If you can find the ground chicken in the store, you can easily use a food processor to grind chicken. When little ones want to feed themselves, which often happens soon after starting Foods that squish easily between your fingers are a safe bet for babies and younger toddlers.