Healthy and quick breakfast with steamed Plantain. The Best Plantain Breakfast Recipes on Yummly Steamed plantains cook quickly with minimal effort. To steam whole plantains, cut off both ends of the fruit, exposing the flesh within the peel.
Kelewele (Spicy Fried Plantains): You will love this easy, quick and super tasty Spicy Fried Boiled Plantains which is also known as steamed plantains is made by steaming or boiling the plantains. Plantain herb Plantago major is nutrient dense herb support for Constipation, Respiratory Infections, Insect Bites and Stings, Irritated Eyes and burns. Plantain reduces the secretion of mucus in the body, especially in the respiratory system. You can have Healthy and quick breakfast with steamed Plantain using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy and quick breakfast with steamed Plantain
- You need 2 of Plantains or as many.
- It’s 2 or 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Shredded.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Butter Ghee or.
For a cough and cold remedy, drink plenty of plantain tea. Delicious breakfast recipe for plantain waffles that are low net carb and high in belly fat reducing, prebiotic resistant starch. It also equates to the levels in some healthy traditional diets. If you are just starting out increasing this prebiotic nutrient into your diet, I would.
Healthy and quick breakfast with steamed Plantain step by step
- Cut the ends of the plantains and also make split through the centre of each plantain: just enough and not entirely through..
- Steam them with skin on until the skin bursts through. This ensures that it is cooked right..
- Split the plantains and drizzle ghee or apply butter (optional). Spread the shredded coconuts and serve!.
What Are These Easy Breakfast Ideas? If you struggle with "What's for breakfast?" or often make unhealthy choices, these breakfast on the go recipes will help. Melt in your mouth and sweet baked plantains are a delicious and healthy treat, whether Plantains are popular in the Caribbean and in West Africa. I grew up eating plantains and its still a favorite Just made this tonight and it turned out perfect! Love that I can make a quick, easy snack that is sweet.