Quick and easy pizza casserole. Whether you call it a hot dish, a bake or a casserole, we can all agree that these dependable and do-able recipes are comfort food at its very best. From breakfast to dinner, here's every cozy take on this humble dish for any time of the year. How to Make Barbecue Chicken Bubble-Up.
If you like, please give a thumbs up and. This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It's a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal! You can cook Quick and easy pizza casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy pizza casserole
- You need 2 cup of pre made biscuit powder.
- You need 1 cup of pre made tortilla flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pizza/spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
I don't know about you but sometimes dinner planning is just TOO much. I seem to have dessert ideas for days, but dinner, I get stumped. My Keto Pizza Casserole combines creamy casseroles with chicken parmesan. Best Way to Reheat Pizza Casserole.
Quick and easy pizza casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 450°.
- mix together flours and milk to create dough.
- kneed dough on floured surface and roll into a log.
- cut log in half and use olive oil to grease the pan/casserole dish and put one half in each pan (I used two nine inch cake pans round).
- brown ground beef and season to taste.
- add pizza/spaghetti sauce to ground beef.
- push dough flat into bottom of dish and put ground beef mix on top.
- top with cheese and other pizza topping and put in the oven for ten minutes.
- casserole is done if dough in the center is cooked through.
I will either toss in the microwave for a quick reheat or if we are doing this for leftovers the night, I will take the leftovers and wrap with aluminum foil and heat in the oven. Throw together a quick salad and some garlic sticks and dinner is ready in a flash. (this is what I had for dinner tonight). My three-year-old said "I just love this so much" lol I love this recipe for a lot of reasons, one being that it's so easy to switch up the ingredients. This recipe takes all the good things we love on pizza and combines them with egg noodles to form a great, one-dish casserole to feed your family. Husband said to add mushrooms and more cheese next time.