Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II.
You can have Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II
- You need of dry ingredients:.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sucrose (Splenda in yellow bag).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients:.
- It’s 15 ounce of can black beans, drained and rinsed well.
- It’s 2 of eggs or (3 egg whites to make fat-free).
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce, divided.
- It’s of OTHER:.
- It’s 6 of over-riped bananas.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of nuts of choice, chopped well (walnut, pecan, almond).
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of raisins or cranberries (optional).
- It’s of utensils needed:.
- You need of Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bowl of large mixing.
- It’s of large spoon (for stirring).
- You need of rubber spatula.
- It’s 1 gallon of ziplock bag.
- It’s of blender.
- It’s of mini-muffin tin, sprayed with fat spray of choice.
- It’s of medium cookie scoop (1 1/2 tablespoons).
- You need of timer.
- You need of toothpick (to test doneness).
Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in bowl and set aside..
- Open black beans and put in strainer and rinse well with cold water..
- Pour applesauce and cracked eggs into blender. Add strained black beans (step 2) into blender. Blend until black beans are small in size and incorporated into wet mixture..
- Peel bananas and put into ziplock bag, taking the extra air out of bag. Squish the bananas until texture of mashed potatoes and no large pieces are left. Add to dry ingredients..
- Add the blender mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until all mixed together. Remember to scrape the blender with a rubber spatula or spoon to get all the wet mixture. BEWARE of the sharp blade.
- If adding fruit and/or nuts, add into mixture now. and stir well.
- Spray pan with butter and using cookie scoop (1 1/2 tablespoon or 1/8 cup measuring cup), put level scoop into each muffin tin and bake 15-22 minutes in 350 preheated oven..
- Muffins are done when they begin to brown and a toothpick inserted into middle pan in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Wait 1-2 minutes and then remove muffins and place on side to prevent soggie muffins later..
- After cooked, place in ziplock bags or other container to keep free of moisture and place in refrigerator.