Quick Easy French Fries.
You can cook Quick Easy French Fries using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Easy French Fries
- You need 4 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
Quick Easy French Fries instructions
- Cut potatoes into desired size French fry.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Peel potatoes if desired..
- Soak fries in cold water and rinse them, removing excess starch from the potatoes..
- Heat oil, preferably vegetable or corn oil, in a deep frying pan to 360°f..
- Fry potatoes in the hot oil for 9-15 minutes depending on how crispy you'd like them..
- Place fries on paper towel to dry the oil. Season fries while hot with your favorite seasoning..
- Enjoy tasty French fries :).