Tricia's crock pot venison. Crock Pot Pulled Venison Hawaiian RollsLegendary Whitetails – Community. Crock-Pot Venison TenderloinCrock-Pot Ladies. cream of mushroom soup, loin, Hidden Valley Ranch, cream of chicken soup. The venison pot roast & vegetables come out super tender!
When I have a full day off but know I'm going to be busy, the crockpot is one of the best tools to a simple dinner. With a freezer full of deer meat, a venison pot roast can be a very simple and easy. In a large measuring cup, gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. You can cook Tricia's crock pot venison using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricia's crock pot venison
- You need of meal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of venison.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef consume.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 each of bay leaf.
- You need of spices.
- It’s 1 each of salt, pepper, basil, all spice, dried chives, onion powder, garlic powder. and what ever other favorite spice u like.
Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning. Try this venison stew recipe in the crock pot or in the oven. It's super tasty and loaded with mushrooms and other vegetables. Add diced rutabaga to the pot or casserole along with the venison.
Tricia's crock pot venison instructions
- throw everything together in the crock pot, cook on high for an hour, then turn to low and cook another 4 to 5 hours depending on how thick your venison is. You could also add fresh onion, mushrooms and garlic to the pot if you would like to at the start of cooking..
After the venison has been seared, add the onion and an extra. Crockpot Venison Stew is a hearty and flavorful recipe made with deer meat that is slow cooked to perfection. Delicious served with some warm This Crockpot Venison Stew will do exactly that. So flavorful and delicious, there won't be a drop left in their bowls. Remove venison from marinade and pat dry.