Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes. Ladybug cupcakes" be cute for a baby shower". Lady bug cupcakes – these are adorable! Ladybug cakes that are super cute and serve as great birthday cake inspiration for kids birthdays!
These ladybug cupcakes are These ladybug cupcakes are quick and easy. They don't take much more than a box of cake mix, some colored icing and marshmallows. These really do take a top stop for one of my favorite cupcakes. You can cook Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes
- You need 12 medium of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 48 of candy eye balls.
- Prepare 2 cup of sweetened coconut.
- You need 4 of drops green food coloring.
I already bought another bag of freeze dried strawberries to make another batch soon. I'm thinking Valentines Day but we'll see if I can wait that long. Love Bug Cupcakes – a Valentine's Day dessert recipe that your kids will love! Decorate a cupcake with buttercream frosting and hearts following our picture tutorial.
Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes step by step
- Take strawberry that you already have cut in half and cut a small triangle out of the flat side to make wings.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. add oil, stir until combined.
- Dip pointed tip of strawberry into chocolate, lay out on wax paper.
- Put 2 eye balls on each lady bug. After you're done dipping the strawberries take the rest of the chocolate put it in ain a zip top bag. Clip a little piece off the corner. Make dots on the ladybug with the chocolate. Place lady bugs in fridge for 10 minutes to set..
- Place coconut and zip top bag, add food coloring. Close zipper. Move it all around with your fingers until all the coconut turns green.
- Make your cupcakes and frost them. Dump the coconut onto paper plate. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut, then top with strawberry lady bug and enjoy..
Relish this creative ladybug cupcake that's made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix and icing – perfect for dessert. Attach small round tip to tube of black decorating Strawberry-Cream Cheese Cupcakes. These lovely fruit-filled cupcakes will be the star of the dessert buffet! For an easy garnish, place halved strawberries with small mint leaves on top of each cupcake. These moist and delicious strawberry cupcakes are packed with fresh strawberries and topped with an easy to make, and I whipped up my favorite vanilla cupcakes and added in tons of chopped strawberries; so easy and delicious!