Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR).
You can have Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR)
- It’s 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.