3 flour barfi. Besan Burfi in punjabi ਵੇਸਣ ਦੀ ਬਰਫੀ How To Make Besan ki barfi by JaanMahal video – Продолжительность. It's time to acknowledge a favourite among the vast repertoire of Indian sweets which is none other than barfi. Heat a pan/kadai adding chickpea flour/gram flour.
Remove this to a plate At one stage the barfi will leave the sides and starts to come together. At that time pour the maida. Rava burfi is made with semolina, flour, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk. You can cook 3 flour barfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 flour barfi
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1 cup of raagi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare of Nuts crushed optional.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
Traditionally Indian burfi was made using different ingredients and each home had their own way of making it. Mithai is our traditional sweet dish. there are so many mithais out there. But burfi is always liked by everyone. Besan barfi or Besan ki barfi is a barfi sweet from Northern India and Pakistan.
3 flour barfi step by step
- First simply all 3 flours on low flame in desi ghee until it looks cooked and aromatic.
- Now sprinkle all the nuts crushed.
- Let it cool little bit and after that add sugar and spread on a pansheet to make barfi.
- Cut into pieces and serve and pamper your family especially mom.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Hence thought of sharing the barfi recipe just before republic day. Water chestnut flour cooked with sugar and dried fruits to make this delicious barfi. When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first Soaked and ground chana dal flour, roasted patiently in ghee, is cooked into a delicious barfi with hot.