Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max.
You can cook Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic millet.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water for instant pot max.
- Prepare 2 cups of water if using regular stove top pressure cooker.
- Prepare 4 of cups+ water if using a regular pot cooking on the stove.
Plain Millet Porridge *Instant pot Max instructions
- Rinse millet in the pot 2 times, discard rinsing water..
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water. Set high pressure, 30 min, quick release on Instant pot Max..
- Add 2 cups of water to a regular pressure cooker. Set on high for 5 minutes, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 25 minutes..
- If stove top regular pot is used, add at least 4 cups of water and allow the steam to evaporate during simmer. After boiling, simmer on medium and cook at least 30 minutes. Add more hot water if needed..
- Summary: Millet is very tough to cook down, thus pressure cooker is highly recommend. High pressure will make turn millet porridge into a very creamy texture like white rice porridge if you done it right..