Corn bread top w/ cheese. The top countries of supplier is China, from which. This easy cornbread recipe works equally well with yellow, white or blue cornmeal, which is produced by grinding dry raw corn grains until they reach a fine consistency. Did you know the color of cornbread changes based on the type of corn from which it's ground?
Learn how to make Crostini, a popular Italian appetizer, at home. Crostini is an Italian appetizer consisting of a small slice of grilled or toasted bread. I show how to make the Best Cornbread w/ Cheese & Chilis like they serve at the Dallas Restaurant Celebration!! You can have Corn bread top w/ cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn bread top w/ cheese
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cornmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cheese of your choice (I use pilipino eden cheese).
- You need 1 of Butter for spreading after bake.
Will become one of your favorite recipes. This cornbread goes well with any main dish. The chives and sharp cheddar cheese give it a special flavor. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and butter.
Corn bread top w/ cheese step by step
- Preheat oven for 350°F and grease 8 in square pan..
- Mix all the ingredients and pour in the pan..
- Bake for 20-25 mins until toothpick inserted clean..
- When done baking. Grease cornbread with butter and serve with cheese..
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Gently fold in cheese and chives. Cornbread is appropriate for breakfast, dinner, and dessert. Check out these tamale pies layered with the sweet bread, maple bacon corn muffins, cornbread poppers, and so much more. In a mixing bowl, combine salt, cornmeal, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.