NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!!. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Let the chocolate harden before enjoying, either at room temperature or by putting the truffles in the fridge for a quick method. Here's my super easy recipe for tasty no bake Oreo truffles.
Perfect to make throughout the year, but especially during the holidays! One of our favorite treats to have throughout the holidays are simple candies that come together in a snap or that can be easily made ahead! No bake OREO truffles are ready! *this is an affiliate link and I might get a commission if you buy the product through the link at no OREO Truffles Storage. You can have NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!! using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!!
- It’s 1 packages of Double Stuf Oreos, Original will work fine as well..
- It’s 4 of to 8 oz of cream cheese. (depending on the consistency you like) *I used the 4 oz* 8 oz was a bit much for me, too creamy..
- You need 1 of Dipping Chocolate.. I bought the one you can pop in the microwave(CandiQuik) and I also bought a 16 oz bag of Hershey White Chocolate.. they worked great!!.
So how long can you store these no bake OREO truffle eggs? Watch how to make the oreo truffles eggs – quick video. Make these easy Oreo Truffles with the kids for a fun holiday treat. They only need a few ingredients and are absolutely foolproof!
NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES.. QUICK & EASY RECIPE!!! step by step
- 1.)Chop Oreos up finely in a sandwich bag or food processor. Reserve some of the crushed Oreos for garnish..
- 2.)With your hands or a spoon, combine softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until mixed well..
- 3.)Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet..
- 4.) Place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes ** you want your Oreo balls to be firm, and easy to work with when dipping them**.
- 5.)While oreo balls are in freezer, melt chocolate in the microwave or use a hot water bath over heat.
- 6.) Take the Oreo Balls out of freezer, and dip them into chocolate. Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets..
Melt the chocolate and have a fork, large spoon and a few toothpicks ready. Place a sheet of baking parchment on a sheet pan next to your melted chocolate. You'll never want another truffle again! Grab the recipe for Oreo Truffles. I love the ease of no-bake recipes, whether it be in the summer or when I need a quick treat to bring somewhere and don't have all the time and energy in the world to make something.