French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers). "I created French Onion Burgers one day when I needed to stretch a pound of hamburger," recalls Beth Johnson of Dalton, Ohio. "When we have high school boys help with baling hay, this is one of their favorite foods to enjoy after the work is done." Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using.
Try this great recipe with dipping sauce. These extra juicy, perfectly cooked French Onion Burgers are topped with melted Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and are served over golden burger buns. Assemble the burgers on the buns with caramelized onions and arugula. You can cook French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or 1/2 lb of ground beef mixed with 1/2 lb of venison.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 pack of French onion soup mix.
- It’s of Onion or brioche buns.
- It’s of For onion Swiss burgers:.
- It’s 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 2 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of For loaded bacon burger:.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- It’s 2 slices of American cheese.
- You need of Onion slices or toppings of choice.
Spread mustard on the buns; sandwich with lettuce, the burgers and caramelized onion. Grilled brisket-based burgers, Emmental cheese and Spanish onions on top of a Thomas' Original English Muffin and smothered with homemade Béchamel New York restaurant owner and executive chef, Paul Denamiel creates a French Onion Soup Burger using Thomas' Original English Muffins. Grilled Burgers With Mushroom and Onion Jam. A hearty burger packed with nutty, melty Grueyere, deeply browned mushrooms and onions simmered in a red wine reduction, and crisp, bittersweet radicchio.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) instructions
- Mix ground beef with French onion soup mix and spices stated and cook..
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter about 7 minutes..
- Cook bacon..
- Place onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese on top 2 burgers and place on brioche or onion buns. Top the remaining 2 burgers with cheese and bacon and toppings listed or toppings of your choice! Enjoy!.
Combine beef, dip mix and mushrooms in a medium bowl. Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking. French Onion Burgers recipe: These juicy cheeseburgers, served with an onion-seasoned dipping sauce, are as easy to make as they are delicious! Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet.