Big Mac salad. I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn't taste that good, right? This KETO BIG MAC SALAD has all of the flavors of my favorite fast food sandwich without all of the carbs or guilt!
It's a simple cheeseburger salad Home / Keto Salads. Big Mac Salad – Keto Cheeseburger Salad. My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too. You can cook Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- You need of Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Thousand Island dressing.
You can add your favorite toppings like. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.
Big Mac salad step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
Just because it's a salad, doesn't Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You can either leave it drizzled or toss everything to evenly coat. All of the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad, but with no bun there's no guilt! This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple! A low carb (keto) Big Mac salad!