Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes. These melt-in-your-mouth potatoes will win you (and. Toss the potatoes, garlic, and rosemary with the oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. As the name suggests, Yukon gold potatoes are yellow in color and medium sized.
These oven-roasted potatoes are very easy to make, so you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work! You can use dried herbs but if you have fresh on hand, by all means, use them! Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt. You can have Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of Yukon gold potatoes, chopped.
Yukon gold potatoes have a naturally buttery flavor. Sweet potatoes add a sweetness to the mixture. The recipe is a great side dish that will I occasionally add different spices too – chili powder, cumin for a more Mexican flavor! If you have never roasted veggies before, give it a try!
Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes in bite size pieces..
- Mix all spices together, add olive, mix to combine..
- In a microwave proof dish, add potatoes, cook in microwave for 6 minutes, covered.
- Transfer to a nonstick skillet, brown or until tender..
- Take off stove, add chives and serve..
Finely ground sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese. Lemony potatoes are a traditional side dish for grilled chicken or To make preparation even easier, I like to start it the night before, and then all I have to do is turn on The Yukon Gold potatoes my daughter shares from her garden make this soup incredible. Air Fryer Roasted Yukon Gold PotatoesThe Mama Maven. Easy Oven Roasted Parmesan Potatoes – Layers of Happiness.