All Natural Sugar Scrub XOXO. This easy sugar scrub recipe is natural and chemical free. It naturally removes dead skin and leaves skin glowing and healthy. Sugar scrubs are a simple beauty recipe with countless variations, and they can be incredibly moisturizing and exfoliating to the skin.
Honey is the perfect humectant, meaning it has a natural ability to hold onto water. This is why honey is hydrating. It is also loaded with antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients that nourish and.. You can cook All Natural Sugar Scrub XOXO using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All Natural Sugar Scrub XOXO
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarse sugar / sugar in the raw.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Natural DIY Sugar Scrub│All Natural Homemade Sugar Scrub │Homemade Natural Beauty Care│ Moisturizing Your Skin Naturally │Homemade Body Scrub ❅ Hey there budget beauty family and Merry Christmas! ❅ Thank you for joining me today to make an all natural homemade sugar scrub! A wide variety of natural sugar scrub options are available to you, such as form, main ingredient, and supply type. Great recipe for All Natural Sugar Scrub XOXO. Nothing compares to homemade sugar scrub that hardly cost you anything.
All Natural Sugar Scrub XOXO step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix all sugars thoroughly together with a fork..
- Mix in coconut oil. The oil should be in liquid form but NOT hot. If oil is not at room temp. when preparing, melt in microwave at LOW power. If oil is hot after microwaving, bring back down to room temp. – you do not want to melt any of your sugar mix..
- Mix in honey. Keep mixing so all ingredients are well blended. Store mixture in an airtight container..
- This recipe makes about 2 – 7 ounce jars. This recipe can easily be cut in half or tripled or whatever you like. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It's an all natural- edible if you'd like,lol- super moisturizing body scrub. I received this scrub as a gift w/ the recipe attached a few years ago at a bridal shower. Since then, I make it all the time for myself, for friends & jar it up super pretty & crafty for a local charity store. Everyone loves it. Two words of caution – due to the oil in it – it can be slippery in the shower – so be careful…and it's all natural with tons of sugar – so keep water out of the jar – it'll just dissolve your heavenly scrub into syrup..
- Enjoy…thank me later for your super soft skin, lol…XOXO.
It is awesome when you can find a frugal DIY project that will not break the bank. These sugar scrub recipes are moisturizing and exfoliating for skin and are easy to make. Making sugar scrubs is one of my favorite past times. It's almost an instant gratification project—it can be used right away after you mix it together, rather than having a cure or wait time like so many other natural. Discover our unique and handmade selection to add something special to your beauty routine.