Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. My chocolate craving buster of choice is this keto chocolate mug cake. It's super easy and the texture and taste is like the real thing – we're talking a Of all the low carb mug cakes I've tried this one is the best! Most come out like a chocolate flavored poached egg but this one actually had the consistency.
This chocolate healthy mug cake is everything I'd hoped it would be. Honestly, this cake is so rich that it might be more fitting to call it a chocolate mug brownie instead of a cake. The next time you're craving chocolate and. You can cook Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This chocolate keto mug cake in the microwave is another one of my favorite quick treats! I give instructions for vanilla, chocolate, and peanut I am team microwave! Keto Mug Cake is another one of my favorite recipes using that trusty machine! Omgawwdddd!!!!.absolutely divinilicious chocolate cake in the microwave.yummilicious and dense and gooey and fudgy .look no further for the simplest.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
This recipe will show how to make a low carb, flourless, one minute chocolate mug cake in your microwave. Use the perfectly sized mug for your cake – seriously, I love this thing. Use whey protein powder, I used this one (other types of protein will dry out your cake). Unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, milk, melted butter, chocolate chips (of COURSE)…and a microwave safe mug. Typical cake ingredients, but not your typical cake baking.