All-Purpose Sesame Sauce. This is the SAUCE for Chinese restaurant style sesame chicken and broccoli. This sauce can be poured over fried chicken, or used as a dipping sauce for fried chicken. I emphasize not using too much vinegar because it turns into a sweet-n-sour type sauce.
Enjoy this amazing sauce with shabu shabu. All images and content on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without my permission. You can have All-Purpose Sesame Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All-Purpose Sesame Sauce
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Pure sesame paste:.
- It’s 100 mL of soy sauce.
- You need 100 mL of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken soup stock powder.
- Prepare 200 mL of water.
- You need of Roasted white sesame seeds: adjust to suit your needs.
If you'd like to share this recipe on your site, please re-write the recipe. Drizzle this all-purpose Asian condiment over steamed vegetables, or use it as a dipping sauce for pot stickers or spring rolls. Sesame sauce. (Shoko Muraguchi / Flikr). All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All-Purpose Sesame Sauce instructions
- Put all ingredients in a pot and mix together..
- Heat over medium heat to reduce its liquid..
- Add sesame seeds and mix them together..
- Store in a jar and save in a fridge..
Sticky Sesame Cauliflower are first battered and baked until crispy, then mixed with a sticky, spicy and sweet sesame sauce. You can substitute all the soy sauce with all purpose or light soy sauce, or any combination of these two without dark soy sauce. This is used mostly for a touch of spiciness so use any chilli sauce / paste that you want, or. These Spicy Sesame Noodles are creamy, perfectly spiced, and easy to make! For the Sesame Sauce Chili Sesame Sauce: Shake all the sauce ingredients in a jar or toss them in the food processor and give them a whirl.