Quick Healthy Stir-Fry. If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce! I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results.
This quick and easy Asian stir-fry is a delicious and satisfying vegetarian meal. Stir-frying is a Chinese cooking technique that is done over high heat and with a small amount of oil. Vegetables and proteins are tossed together in a wok, which is a round-bottomed pan, shaped like a bowl. You can cook Quick Healthy Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Stir-Fry
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Julienne carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 of sliced red pepper.
- It’s 3 of baby marrows.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 2 of portions of skinless chicken, pork or beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
The bottom of the wok gets the highest temperature, and the ingredients that call for lower heat. These healthy stir-fry recipes make the most of lean protein and fresh vegetables with these quick and easy suppers. This delicious fajita stir-fry is best served with warm tortillas. Top with guacamole and sour cream for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner.
Quick Healthy Stir-Fry instructions
- Chop all the vegetables into small bite-size pieces and set aside..
- Cut the meat into strips..
- Fry the vegetables in a big pan or wok with the olive oil until they are soft. I usually determine if mine is ready by testing the carrots since they take the longest to soften..
- Fry the chicken in a separate pan an add the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic..
- When both mixtures are cooked, add them together..
- Serve on it own or with quinoa,cous-cous or rice..
If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? Stir fry dinners are the way to go. Stir fry is the way to go for healthy weeknight dinners. You can't go wrong with a meal of lean meat and lots of vegetables over rice. Then put the dish together in a quick stir fry with vegetables in season.