Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes. Healthy, vegan banana pancake recipe loaded with muscle building protein. Part pancake, part banana bread, these vegan banana protein pancakes are packed with plant-based goodness and make a delicious post-workout meal. Top with your favorite fruit, nuts, or syrup of choice and you'll be ready to start the day.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are fluffy, perfectly soft and chewy, and super easy to make. They make the best satisfying and nutritious breakfast! they taste like banana bread. they're made without flax eggs or aquafaba. they're a good source of fibre. These kid-friendly Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are fluffy, and light. You can cook Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 scoops of protein powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
I have already shared my Strawberry Protein Pancakes, Carrot Cake Pancakes, Raspberry Almond Pancakes, and my. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier We used AP flour for the gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate chips. I usually only eat pancakes on Sundays but these are so quick and easy they could Top them with your favorites like berries, banana, peanut butter and maple syrup and dig on into a big weekend stack. Wake up to these easy Vegan Banana Pancakes.
Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes instructions
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..
Light, fluffy, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup, this is a breakfast worth getting out of bed for. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. Mash the banana in a mixing bowl. Wondrously Fluffy Vegan Banana Pancakes, incredibly easy to make with a mashed banana and a handful of pantry staples! I love having a few staple recipes for when bananas are getting too ripe.