Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert. Pudding cake is one of the easiest desserts out there! The best part is the way the cake creates its very own sauce underneath making it ooey gooey good! See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Dessert recipes.
Bread pudding is a dessert born of desperation. How to Make Old Fashioned Bread Puddin. Banana bread is considered a quick bread. You can cook Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert
- It’s of Dessert.
- Prepare 2 box of Instant Vanilla Pudding 5.1 Oz or the big ones.
- It’s 4 cup of Very cold milk I used whole milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of leftover Cinnamon Bread cut in 1/2" cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of more or less spice can be added…to your liking…This might be too strong for some people..add less..taste..then adjust..
It uses baking powder rather than yeast to leaven the cake. When you want something sweet and you want The secret to these fast blondies: store-bought strawberry jam and honey-roasted peanuts. Use milk chocolate if you're feeding young children. Silky smooth chocolate ganache, with crisp ciabatta toasts and a sprinkle of sea salt makes for a quick, chic, ultra-indulgent dinner party dessert.
Fast Puddin'Bread Dessert step by step
- In large bowl…put in spices, add the dry pudding and mix well. Pour in the milk and use whisk…get it just mixed and beat about 30 seconds..
- Add the Cinnamon Bread Cubes and use a Spoon to mix well. Mix for about 30 seconds. TASTE and Adjust Spices if necessary. I added more Cinnamon. I like Cinnamon…..
- Its ready to serve now…or Chill til you are ready to serve..
But we took the rest out of freezer the next day and baked it and it was gone in no time fast. Try these bread pudding recipes for dessert! When it comes to quick and easy desserts, these luscious bread pudding recipes are second only to cookie balls—those no-bake treats made with crushed cookies. With that in mind, this pudding should come together pretty fast (especially if, like me, you have toasted sugar on hand after blind-baking a pie). It's meant to be a sweet and simple treat that you can throw together in a few minutes, just like the one from a box, so if you don't have any toasted sugar on hand.